Catch a Star- Bearded Iris
Please take the time to read the TERMS and CONDITIONS below and proceed with your order only if you acknowledge and agree to it.
Unfortunately, due to strict regulations by the governmental authorities in charge of enforcing plant quarantine regulations, we will not be able to ship live plants to states of Alaska and Hawaii, and all other off-shore insular areas, such as American Samoa, U.S. Virgin Islands, Northern Mariana Islands, Guam and Puerto Rico.
Thank you for understanding.
*** SHIPPING ADVISORY FOR ALL PLANTS, TUBERS/BULBS AND SEEDS:
USPS Priority mail deliveries arrive in 1-3 business days depending on where your package starts and where it's going. Please note that Priority Mail remains a NON-GUARANTEED service. We are not responsible for damaged items due to mishandling and delayed shipments. This is something that we have no control over.
Priority Mail EXPRESS is the FASTEST mail service offered by the Postal Service.
It provides guaranteed 1-Day or 2-Day expedited service by 3 p.m. for any mailable matter and includes $100 of insurance coverage. We can send you a quote upon request.
1. Plants need proper care and attention to stay alive. Please do an additional research of the unique needs of your chosen plant and be prepared to provide it with proper light, water, humidity, soil, etc.
2. Once plant materials leave our property, we do not have the ability to guarantee that your weather, any plant predators in your home, airborne plant diseases, the location it is placed inside or outside your house, or the care it receives will ensure that your plant will thrive or survive. You are responsible for your plant’s needs or issues as they arise. The overall health of your plant will be dependent on your environment and the care that you provide. So, again, please do your research before purchasing or sprouting any plants, seeds, or tubers.
Our plants are handpicked from the Greenhouse to ensure the best quality. No two plants are alike. The plants that we ship to each customer are only similar in appearance to the representative plant in the photo but cannot be 100% the same.
Please see all pictures, read the product description carefully, and message us if you have questions BEFORE placing your order, as we do not accept/offer returns, exchanges or cancellations. No exceptions.
PRE – TRANSIT (We buy and print shipping labels ahead of time to get your order ready for shipment, but this does not necessarily mean that your order will ship same day.)
We will need time to inspect the plant and make sure it is ready for shipment. The preparation of your plants, seeds and tubers includes the following steps:
1. Inspecting for distress, pests, disease or any other issues.
2. Making sure plants were not watered recently.
3. Additional drying time of fresh seeds.
4. Drying time of the medium used for shipping plants or tubers (since overly wet medium will cause rot once wrapped in plastic for shipping).
**Please note that plants may either ship with or without the pot to ensure safe travel, unless you have specifically purchased a plant that includes a ceramic pot. This will be very clearly stated in the listing title and description. Please note some pots are for photos only, which is also clearly stated.
EXPECTED SHIPPING/DELIVERY DATES:
Our shipping days are every Monday, Tuesday, and Saturday to make sure that your plant, tubers or seeds spend as little time as possible in the box and do not languish unnecessarily over a weekend. This may affect your actual delivery date If your expected delivery date falls on Wednesday, Thursday, Friday or Sunday. We do aim to ship on the nearest shipping date PRIOR to your due date, but that is not always possible depending on volume of current sales.
Please be aware, all purchases are FINAL SALE. Due to potential risk of spreading pests and/or disease throuhgout our greenhouses, we are not able to accept returns, exchanges or cancellations.
We work diligently to package and protect your plants from any damage on its route to your home. However, shipping can cause stress to plants and it is normal for some leaves to turn yellow, drop or break. Keep in mind that the strong, healthy root system will soon promote new leaf growth. Once packages leave our facility, they are no longer our responsibility. We are no longer able to reship items damaged during shipping. If your item does not arrive in good condition, please file a claim with USPS immediately.
We only want happy customers and 5-star reviews, so we encourage you to reach out to us should you have any issues, questions or concerns. You should also understand that some things are completely out of our control and that you are, in fact, shipping a living thing through the mail, likely in the heat or cold. Our clients should be aware that there is some risk involved. Please choose the most appropriate time/season to have your plants shipped to your location. This way, they arrive in the best condition possible :)
Thank you so much for shopping our plant and seed collection!
We appreciate your business very much.